is ONE Lord
THE LAW KEEPERS
It is time for those of us who believe in the GOD of Israel and the teachings HE gave to the Prophet Moses for the Children of Israel to make a stand to return to the land of our nativity.
“Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? Saith the Lord: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? Saith thy God.” Isaiah 66:9
Let us go home to please the Holy ONE of Israel, establish HIS LAW in Israel in Truth and in Righteousness and reNEW the Covenant that our GOD made with our forefathers: Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
“Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
“Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord;
“But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.”
Jeremiah 31:31 – 33
MANY HAVE MADE THE TRIP HOME, BUT ONLY THE RIGHTEOUS REMNANT THAT GOD WILL CALL (Joel 2:32) WILL FULFILL THE PROPHECY:
**WE MUST PREPARE TO GO BEFORE PHARAOH** IF WE HAVE RETURNED TO GOD’s LAW…
“Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people, the children of Israel out of Egypt.”
1. God gave the Land of Canaan to HIS Chosen People: Our forefathers Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob/Israel and his descendants for the Righteous Remnant to inhabit. (Genesis 28:4)
2. Of all our Holy Days, three (3) must be kept in Jerusalem. (Exodus 23:17 and Deuteronomy 16::16
3. The Holy ONE of Israel will recover a Remnant to return to the Land of Israel to show forth HIS Praise and to renew the Everlasting Covenant that HE made with our forefathers IF we return to The GOD of Israel and HIS Law. (Deuteronomy 4:28-40, 6:13, 30:1-16, Isaiah 11:11, Jeremiah 31:31-33, Jeremiah 46:27, Ezekiel 36:10, and Malachi 3:6,7) (Note: Jeremiah 15:11)
4. Our homeland, Israel, is the “Glory of all lands.” (Ezekiel 20:6)
5. GOD’s Name, HIS Eyes, and Heart shall be in Jerusalem perpetually. (Kings 9:3)
6. “Exile” was prophecy for rebellious Israelites and was a curse that was cast on us to fulfill persecution and oppression and was not intended for a pursuit of happiness and contentment in the lands of the rulers of this present world system. (Deuteronomy 28:15-68)
7. GOD has written that we should “Flee Babylon” (the Daughter of Babylon). (Read Jeremiah 50th and 51st Chapter) “And let Jerusalem come into your mind.” (Jeremiah 51:50)
8. GOD will make a full end of all places that have held Israelites captive. (Deuteronomy 30:7 and Jeremiah 30:11)
9. How can we sing the Lord’s song in a strange land? (Psalm 137:4)
10. “And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord’s house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
“And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.” (Isaiah 2:2,3)
I COULD THINK OF MANY MORE SCORES OF REASONS AS TO WHY ISRAELITES SHOULD NOT DESIRE TO STAY IN THE DIASPORA, BUT THESE ARE PROBABLY THE MOST SIGNIFICANT.
FINALLY, HOW CAN WE CALL OURSELVES ISRAELITES AND NOT SEEK AND STRIVE TO GO HOME TO SERVE OUR GOD IN THE PLACE THAT HE HAS CHOSEN FOR HIS PEOPLE? WHAT EXCUSES DO YOU HAVE FOR NOT RETURNING HOME? WHAT ARE YOUR FEARS, AND DO YOU NOT TRUST IN THE MOST HIGH GOD OF ISRAEL?
“Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders (Isaiah 49:22).”
The Holy ONE thinks of everything. No need for us to stay behind to save the others. Our God knows better than any of us who is worthy to be saved and who is not. And those who are worthy will find the Most High GOD of Hosts, if they seek to follow HIM (Deuteronomy 4:29)! And unfortunately, many won’t seek the Holy ONE until they are greatly afflicted (Hosea 5:15).
WE MUST FOCUS ON SATISFYING OUR GOD
Once you know what “GOD Requires,” (Deuteronomy 10:12,13, and Note: Deuteronomy 11th Chapter) and you strive for righteousness, you should then set your heart in motion to satisfy HIM – the Holy ONE of Israel. It is not GOD’s desire for us to stay in exile (Deuteronomy 30th Chapter)! The Holy ONE of Israel wants HIS Chosen People at home in the Land serving HIM and keeping HIS Law in righteousness.
“Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.” Isaiah 60:21
“Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.” Isaiah 60:15
MESSAGE TO MESSIANIC HEBREWS WHO INSIST UPON BELIEVING AND TRUSTING IN JC OR ANY OTHER MAN:
“God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? Or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?” Numbers 23:19
“Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.” Psalm 146:3
“Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his Redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and besides me there is no God.
“…Is there a God beside me? Yea, there is no God; I know not any.” Isaiah 44:6,8
“…The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
“The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
“I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.” II Samuel 22:2 – 4
“As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.
“For who is God, save the Lord? And who is a rock, save our God?
“God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.” II Samuel 22:31 – 33
“Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.” Deuteronomy 32:18
“O Lord our God, other lords beside thee have had dominion over us: but by thee only will we make mention of thy name.” Isaiah 26:13
Exodus 23:25,33; Deuteronomy 6:13, 7:16, 28:36,64, and Deuteronomy 30th Chapter; Isaiah 25:1,26:4,9,13, 43:10, Jeremiah 9:16,15:6,7, 19:4, 46:5; Hosea 11:9
“And in that day shall ye say, Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.” Isaiah 12:4
“O Lord our God, other lords beside thee have had dominion over us: but by thee only will we make mention of thy name.” Isaiah 26:4
DON’T WAIT UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE TO FLEE!!!
NOTE: Isaiah 13th, Isaiah 24th, Isaiah 34th, Jeremiah 50th, and 51st Chapters.
Let the Righteous Remnant that seeks to follow the Most High GOD of Hosts, the GOD of Israel, glorify the True GOD of Abraham and HIS Holy Name as we seek to follow HIM and HIS LAW while we Exodus homeward bound.
ALL PRAISES AND GLORY DUE TO THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, OUR ONLY TRUE LORD AND SAVIOR!